How long do they last?
NovaLash has created a unique technique that allows your extensions to look natural as they shed between infill appointments. Often you’ll see someone wearing extensions that look messy, but this is eliminated with the NovaLash technique
Can lash extensions harm your natural lashes?
The NovaLash application technique allows natural lashes to grow and thrive with extensions. This technique requires several different “separation” steps during the application process so each extension is adhered to a single natural lash in order to prevent interruption of the lash growth cycle.
How do I look after them?
and instantly waterproof which means you can immediately swim, shower or sauna.
- To maintain your gorgeous new eyelashes we recommend the NovaLash Aftercare Kit (stocked in salon).
- All glycol and glycerine based products to be kept away from your lashes.
- Brush your lashes daily using the wand given to you at your appointment.
- Ensure lashes are kept clean – Clean lashes equals Healthy lashes.
- No picking, pulling or rubbing your lashes
- A Patch test must be given at least 48 hours before your appointment
Treat your eyes
We offer a range of eyelash and brow tinting, tidying and enhancing treatments that create just the right look to compliment and balance your facial features.
Important: You will need to visit the salon for a patch test at least 48 hours prior to your first tinting or lash extension treatment to ensure no allergy exists. If you have had any known eye disorders in the past, please discuss this with the salon manager or therapist at the time of booking.
NovaLash Extensions are a glamorous new way to extend the length and thickness of natural eyelashes, and are a practical, convenient and beautiful alternative to the daily use of mascara.
NovaLash offer a wide choice of lash lengths, thickness and curls enabling us to create a beautiful bespoke look to suit your eyes, face and personality. So whether you favour a natural-looking finish or a more dramatic statement we can achieve the right results for you.
Contra-indications that may prevent or restrict eye treatments
- Eye infections
- Eye surgery within the past 6 months
- Contact lenses must be removed
- Skin conditions around the eye area – such as eczema or dermatitis
- Eye conditions
- Reaction to patch
Classic Lash Extensions
- Full set – £50
- Infills – £25
American Volume Lash Extensions:
- Full set – £65
- 3-4 week Infills – £35
London Volume Lash Extensions:
- Full set – £85
- 4-5 week Infills – £45
HD Brows – £25
Henna Brows – £20
Eyelash Tint – £12
Eyebrow Tint – £8
Eyebrow Wax and Tint – £12
Eyebrow Wax – £8
Lash Lift and Tint – £35
Regeneration Lash Lift – £40