Facial and Massage TherapiesSettle down in one of our four treatment rooms and let our therapists work their magic. The light atmosphere, soothing sounds and fragrant atmosphere will transport you into deep relaxation.
In order to gain benefits from your Massage Treatment, we advise that you follow your aftercare advice for the best results.
- Drink plenty of water to help flush out toxins
- Don’t drink alcohol or smoke for the next 24 hours, this will defeat the object of the massage
- Avoid eating heavy meals straight after a massage.
- The oils used within the massage are there to penetrate the skin so they can be absorbed into the system to deliver the best results this means try not to shower or bathe directly after the treatment as well as getting into saunas or steam rooms for at least 6-8 hours after treatment
- In the process of healing you may feel tired, achy or restless and this is perfectly normal, try to relax throughout the rest of the day.
- People that suffer from knots, having a massage once a week will really help this however, if you having the treatment just for relaxation this can be whenever you please.
Nimue skin technology is a derma-cosmeceutical brand renowned for its innovative formulations, cutting edge technology and effective strength of active ingredients. This product treats the cause and not the symptom delivering outstanding results. We can successfully treat fine lines, wrinkles, sagging skin, pigmentation, uneven tone, dryness, oiliness, acne, rosacea, eczema.
illumifacials uses a unique combination of specialist Lynton skincare together with powerful, medical grade Lynton IPL technology. Perfect for anyone whose skin exhibits congestion, discolouration and visible signs of ageing
We offer a range of essential relaxation facials for hydration, nourishment and quick skin pick-me-ups to help rejuvenate tired and dull skin. Our relaxation facials incorporate a massage technique to help release tension. Get the most out of your skin routine by seeking the advice of your therapist who can design a targeted programme for your skins specific needs.
Therapeutic massage should not be considered a luxury but a way to help prevent poor health.
With most people regularly experiencing high levels of stress and research showing stress is responsible for up to 80% of all illnesses, we need to take full advantage of the beneficial effects of a massage treatment.
In order to gain benefits from your Facial Treatment, we advise that you follow your aftercareadvice for the best results.
- Drink plenty of water
- Avoid make up for at least 24 hours unless using mineral make up
- Continue with a good skincare routine at home using recommended products.
Contra-indications which may prevent or restrict a massage or facial treatment
- Viruses such as cold sores or warts
- Bacterial infections such as ringworm or blepharitis
- Undiagnosed lumps or swelling
- Pregnancy or Breast Feeding
- Severe Eczema or Psoriasis
- Recent sunburn
- High/low blood pressure
- Hernia in the treatment area
- Varicose Veins
- Broken Bones
Swedish full body
Swedish Back, Neck and Shoulder
Aromatherapy Packages Available
Hot Stone full body
Hot Stone back, neck and shoulder
Double Treatment Packages Available
From £25 PP
Facials and Peels
A basic introduction to a facial
Express Enzyme Treatment
This is an express skin treatment that includes full consultation a deep cleanse, enzyme treatment and soothing transdermal solution. It increases the energy of your skin and leaves it feeling invigorated and radiant. The treatment will finish with a customised prescription and treatment plan
Experienced Skin Consultants assess your individual needs and tailor your treatment to bring the best out of your skin whilst incorporating a relaxing facial massage
Thermal Detox Peel
This is a 4 in 1 Charcoal and Alpha-Hydroxy Acid based peel which warms and foams to effectively detoxify the skin, refine pore size and soften fine lines and wrinklesto improve overall radiance. Delivers results fast in as little as one treatment!
Deep Cleanse Facial
This deep cleansing treatment is designed to treat acne, oily and congested skin. It is great for opening pores and removing black heads. It helps you with the absorption of excess oil and impurities and refines your skin’s surface texture leaving you glowing.
This is a specialised relaxing treatment customised to your specific need; designed to treat environmentally damaged, hyper pigmented, problematic and interactive skin as a comforting monthly pamper and maintenance treatment.
Luxury Thermal Detox Peel
A Thermal Detox Peel (as above) finished with the luxurious alginate mask and massage to improve hydration and intensify the results
Active Rejuvenation Treatment/ Bio-Active Peel Advanced Treatment
An active rejuvenation treatment with 15% AHA Bio-active Complex is designed to treat sun damaged, environmentally damaged and hyper pigmented skin; utilising the latest ingredient technology to help improve your skin elasticity, tone, texture, radiance and luminosity.
Uses a unique combination of specialist Lynton skincare together with powerful, medical grade Lynton IPL Technology. Perfect for anyone whose skin exhibits congestion, discolouration and visible signs of ageing.