Facial and Massage TherapiesSettle down in one of our four treatment rooms and let our therapists work their magic. The light atmosphere, soothing sounds and fragrant atmosphere will transport you into deep relaxation.
We offer a range of essential facials for hydration, nourishment and quick skin pick-me-ups to help rejuvenate tiredand dull skin. We also offer a selection of relaxation facials, which incorporate a massage technique to help release tension. Get the most out of your skin routine by seeking the advice of your therapist who can design a targeted programme for your skins specific needs.
Therapeutic massage should not be considered a luxury but a way to help prevent poor health.
With most people regularly experiencing high levels of stress and research showing stress is responsible for up to 80% of all illnesses, we need to take full advantage of the beneficial effects of a massage treatment.
SmartMeso is a non-invasive break through in transdermal technology delivering vitamins and nutrients deep into your skin for optimum effectiveness, creating faster and improved results for rejuvenated, hydrated and healthier, firmer smoother skin.
iFacials uses a unique combination of specialist Lynton skincare together with powerful, medical grade Lynton IPL technology. Perfect for anyone whose skin exhibits congestion, discolouration and visible signs of ageing
In order to gain benefits from your Facial Treatment, we advise that you follow your aftercareadvice for the best results.
- Drink plenty of water
- Avoid make up for at least 24 hours unless using mineral make up
- Continue with a good skincare routine at home using recommended products.
In order to gain benefits from your Massage Treatment, we advise that you follow your aftercare advice for the best results.
- Drink plenty of water to help flush out toxins
- Don’t drink alcohol or smoke for the next 24 hours, this will defeat the object of the massage
- Avoid eating heavy meals straight after a massage.
- The oils used within the massage are there to penetrate the skin so they can be absorbed into the system to deliver the best results this means try not to shower or bathe directly after the treatment as well as getting into saunas or steam rooms for at least 6-8 hours after treatment
- In the process of healing you may feel tired, achy or restless and this is perfectly normal, try to relax throughout the rest of the day.
- People that suffer from knots, having a massage once a week will really help this however, if you having the treatment just for relaxation this can be whenever you please.
Contra-indications which may prevent or restrict a massage or facial treatment
- Viruses such as cold sores or warts
- Bacterial infections such as ringworm or blepharitis
- Undiagnosed lumps or swelling
- Pregnancy or Breast Feeding
- Severe Eczema or Psoriasis
- Recent sunburn
- High/low blood pressure
- Hernia in the treatment area
- Varicose Veins
- Broken Bones
Swedish full body
Swedish Back, Neck and Shoulder
Aromatherapy Packages Available
Hot Stone full body
Hot Stone back, neck and shoulder
Indian Head massage
Double Treatment Packages Available
From £25 PP
Facials and Peels
A basic introduction to a facial
Experienced Skin Consultants assess your individual needs and tailor your treatment to bring the best out of your skin
Mini Million Dollar Facial
An introduction to the Million Dollar Facial
Bespoke AlumierMD Facial
Gives your skin a truly bespoke treatment that delivers results
Fantastic for ageing, hyperpigmentation, melasma, rosacea and sensitive skins
Glow Peel Facial
Scientifically formulated with results driven ingredients for your skin. Great for ageing, hyperpigmentation, melasma and acne
SmartMeso Express Facial
An insight into transdermal technology delivering vitamins and nutrients deep into your skin
SmartMeso Prescriptive Facial
A non-invasive breakthrough in a transdermal technology delivering vitamins and nutrients deep into your skin for optimum effectiveness
Uses a unique combination of specialist Lynton skincare together with powerful, medical grade Lynton IPL Technology. Perfect for anyone whose skin exhibits congestion, discolouration and visible signs of ageing.
Million Dollar Facial
Works from the outside in and helps to stimulate and increase the skins natural collagen and cell production. Includes a deep exfoliation and removal of peach fuzz
Combining Million Dollar Ice Globes with our special vitamin c serum for the ultimate brightening and glowing effect
Super hydrating perfect for dehydrated, lacklustre skin
An exfoliating treatment that removes peach fuzz and dead skin with the tiny scrape of a scalpel
Releases growth factors that stimulate the fibroblasts creating new collagen and elastin
Million Dollar Miracle Mask
Instantly energises the skin giving you that red carpet glow before any big event